Online Service Requests


With online service requests, residents may:

  • Schedule a large item collection
  • Schedule a tree limb collection
  • Report a missed collection
  • Apply for the waiver program
  • Request a cart number
  • Request an additional recycle/garbage cart
  • Report missing address from the Schedule Search


If you are not the account holder for the City of Victoria water bill, you may receive a phone call from a Solid Waste Division employee.


Submit an Online Service Request