The Victoria Parks & Recreation Department offers various athletic leagues throughout the year. Below is more information on each specific league.
- Teams can register by going to victoriatx.gov/registration.
- Faxing or emailing the completed registration form to 361-485-3212 or email@example.com, then calling in payment to 361-485-3200. We can only accept phone payment if we have the registration form first.
- Stopping by our office at 532 McCright Dr (across from the Children’s Park) to fill out the registration form and pay.
Summer 2020 Leagues:
Adult Sand Volleyball:
Adult Soccer Tournament:
- Local Rules
- Registration Form
High School Fastpitch:
High School Baseball
Adult Soccer: Coming Fall 2020
Youth Flag Football: Coming Fall 2020
Adult Flag Football: Coming Winter 2020
- Adult Softball/Kickball League Umpires
- Adult Flag Football Referee
- Adult Soccer Referee
- Father’s Day Bash Flyer
- Fall Takeover Flyer
- Hotel/Motel Info
Victoria Parks & Recreation allocates, prepares, and maintains competitive game fields used by local sports organizations and coordinates their schedules to ensure they are used to maximum efficiency. All field reservations are managed by the City of Victoria.
Specific questions regarding leagues and sports ran by these organizations can be answered by contacting each organization directly.