Age Indicator: This is the age of the violator at the time of the violation.
- Adult is 25 years of age or older
- Adult < 25 is 21 to 24 years of age
- Minor is 17 to 21 years of age
- Juvenile is 10 to 16 years of age
- Unknown is when no age indicator is available
Agency Name: This is who filed the offense. Offenses can be filed by a variety of agencies including the Victoria Police Department, the Victoria Fire Department, Code Enforcement, Victoria County Animal Control, and the Municipal Court when a case is filed by the Prosecutor.
Offense: This is the type of cases filed in the municipal court which are all class c fine only misdemeanors, or administrative case filings such as animal hearings or property hearings.
Number of incoming cases by year: This is the total number of all cases filed within the calendar year.
Status: This is the status of the case at the time the report was generated or updated.
- Active: These cases are citations that have recently been filed with the court and have not had a court appearance occur.
- Active Pending: These are cases actively moving through the system. They may be set up on a payment arrangement or a court date.
- Disposed: These are cases that have been resolved. They are either paid, dismissed through compliance or deferred disposition, or dismissed by the state.
- Inactive: These are cases are ones that have become inactive due to failure to appear or failure to pay.