How can I speak to Council?

You may send an email directly to the Mayor or any City Council member by visiting this webpage:

If you want to speak directly to all Council members, every City Council meeting includes the opportunity for citizens to address Council during Citizen Communication. City Council meetings occur on the first and third Tuesday of every month at 5:00 p.m. in Council Chambers which is located at 107 W. Juan Linn (across from Fossati’s Deli).

Show All Answers

1. Where is your office located and what is your mailing address?
2. Is the Mayor’s office in City Hall?
3. How can I speak to Council?
4. I need help with a legal issue. Can the City Attorney help me?
5. How can I get a copy of the City of Victoria Municipal Code?
6. Can the City’s Municipal Code be changed?
7. Can I make changes to City Code?
8. What does the prosecuting attorney do?
9. Does the prosecutor represent me in Court?
10. How can I get information about a citation I received or information about my court case?
11. How can I file a claim against the City?
12. Who do I call to report a possible crime or City code violation?
13. What is the difference between the City Attorney and the District Attorney?